Image Map

Wedding {part 4} : photo booth

Hi ya'll!!
I know many people are finding this post via good ol' Pinterest! Which is very fun! 
If you are interested in a photo back drop similar to this and are in the Southern Idaho area I am available for hire! I can do custom designs or work with what you already have!

-Amber

Yay! I finally got some pictures back of the photo booth I painted. I cut my deadline so close I wasn't able to take any before delivery( I know right!) Luckily the bride had a friend stationed at the photo booth and she got lots of fun pictures!

This was an 8 ft x 8 ft plywood photo booth ( built by the bride's dad).
I painted it matte black to start and traced on all the wording using a projector( that I finally caved and bought to make life easier!)
Before:
Just after I traced on all the wording...

After:

The finished booth!! 
If you remember from this POST, I was copying the invitation...
It was almost a perfect match!! 

I was so happy and people had a blast using it at the reception!
yup...this would be my crazy family!

and the bride and her bridemaids!

Congrats to the beautiful couple on an AMAZING wedding!! 


You can see the other parts in the series by clicking these links:

Sharing with:
Three Mango Seeds
Visit thecsiproject.com
DIY blog Classy Clutter

 photo e3dc4739-30de-45ea-b8b8-2912b37bab19_zpsdf8bb112.jpg

No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...