Image Map

Wedding {part 2} : invitations

Welcome to part 2 of my mini wedding series! If you missed part 1 you can read it HERE!

My original job in this wedding was to paint some signs- including a *HUGE* photo backdrop. The bride and I got to brainstorming and decided that it might be fun to use the photo backdrop as the invitation. She was inspired by THIS and THIS , but basically gave me free reign.


Here's what I came up with, Keep in mind, I will be painting this in a large scale (except the photo) - 8 ft x 8 ft!



Invite Front
I used a fun mix of fonts and drew the flowers on the banner.  
Invite Back
She also wanted postcard size RSVPs
 Which by the way, if you need to know the size, have to be: 
  • Rectangular
  • At least 3-1/2 inches high x 5 inches long x 0.007 inch thick
  • No more than 4-1/4 inches high x 6 inches long x 0.016 inches thick
We learned the hard way, I made them square and had to redo it for her after she had them printed!  I felt horrible, but it was something neither of us even thought about.

RSVP Front
RSVP Back


I love how they turned out and will be starting paint this week after the house is ready to be listed! I'm super excited for this project!! 

Sharing with:
Visit thecsiproject.com

No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...