Image Map

Anne Taintor Inspired Menu Planner & Recipe Cards {printable}

I always have a good laugh when I come across Anne Taintor products...

like this...

this...



or this...



wahahahaha! I'm dying!
Seriously she is the queen of "housewife humor" as I call it!

Why am I talking about Anne Taintor?
Well, my sister requested that I make her a menu planner and for inspiration she sent me some Anne Taintor style images. I immediately started channeling my inner June Cleaver and came up with this....
" I don't suppose I can serve just mojitos for dinner?"

Here is the Menu Planner I created with the image...
Practical(every fifties housewife was SO very practical) and freaking hilarious at the same time! 
I couldn't resist and made matching recipe cards just for fun!
My sister printed hers and framed it so she could use a dry erase marker on it! 
So clever! 

Now I am thinking these are so amazing that you all will want them too! So I am offering you a chance to print them before I add them to our Etsy shop! 

Follow these links to get your
and

These are made to print on standard 8x11 paper, but I recommend you print them on card stock for added durability.

(These are for personal use ONLY and may not be sold in any way. Please contact me if you are interested in having a design made for you!)

Do you love them! If you use these in your home I would love to see them!! 

Follow Me on BloglovinFollow Me on InstagramFollow Me on Pinterest Follow Me on Google +Follow Me on Twitter

No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...