Image Map

Give Me The Goods {features 21}


Welcome to another week of Give Me The Goods Features!

This week had SO MANY great link ups! I love that we each get to pick four because any less isn't nearly enough to feature all the great talent we see every week! Thank you for taking the time to link up with the 5 of us! I am excited to share my four favorites this week and don't forget, we also will be showcasing the most viewed link every week on 
ALL OUR BLOGS!
(promote our link party to get the most views possible!)
I will also be sharing on my Facebook and Google+

We will start with the most viewed link this week...

This is so beautiful! The buffet makeover is spot on and the styling is perfection!
WANT!




now for my picks! 


This little chair redo just plain makes me happy! Super creative solution to a problem!

I love the bold print on this! Plus its MAGNETIC!

I love knock-offs and I am totally going to search out some vintage wire baskets!

I love this idea! How dramatic and yet so simple!!!!!

Not featured here? Be sure to visit my co-hosts! 



Don't forget to grab you're button if you were featured! 





I Brought The Goods Monday


Remember to join "Give Me The Goods" every Monday!
























No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...