Image Map

Readbox, Redbox + a printable!

I love renting movies from Redbox..although I am not the greatest at returning them within one day and they always end up costing me more than a $1!

Which is LAME.

But this post isn't really about Redbox, its about a Readbox.
Confused? Probably...here's the story...
My cousin asked if I would add the words Readbox to a bookshelf she has at school. She had already painted it red, so all I had to do was make a template and paint!

Its an easy 1,2,3 process!

1:
Rub the back of the template with pencil like this...

2:
Tape the template in position (right side up) and traced on letters.
3:
 Fill it in with paint.
TIP: I do the outline first, let it dry and come back and fill in each letter.

TAH DAH!
( and yes, that's Ever in the chair...I had to bribe him with a bottle of apple juice so he wouldn't destroy my cousin's classroom...I have no shame...)
I think its pretty darn cool!

and...

since making the template is the hardest part - like searching high and low for a "redbox" style font, I thought I would be super duper nice and make the template available to you!

That's right! You can print these at home or at your local copy center! Just follow the link to download the file! 
I have provided two sizes.
For at home:

For Large Scale:



No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...