Image Map

House Hunting {update}

How's the house hunting you ask...

my response.

It sucks.

Mostly because I can't buy any of the beautiful houses I have been seeing UNTIL our house sells!

We need some good house selling mojo to come our way! Like soon!

We have two days left in the my cousins basement before we are off to WA for my husbands drill. I'm praying our house sells while we are there so we can resume house hunting when we return- in 2 1/2 weeks.

Meanwhile I will leave you with some of my favorite things I have seen on our house hunting journey...

Some amazing entries..
like floor to ceiling rock entry..
..my husband said it reminded him of something out of the 1970's, but i loved it!

or this one with it's cubbys...to die for! 
Some gorgous kitchens...
this one had beautiful wood look tile floor...
you don't believe me do you? Yup, that's tile! The kitchen isn't half bad either!

This one had a fun mix of traditional and modern elements...plus, barn wood on the island!! Hello!

 I loved this all white kitchen...sigh...to bad this house already sold. Sad face...

I am swooning over the fireplaces with built-ins....

This bathroom was a dream I didn't even know I wanted...hard to resist! Too bad the house was teeny tiny...

We are off to look at some cheap inexpensive homes today...that we can buy today...if we want.
I'm not getting my hopes up...except for this darling little vintage beauty...

Stay tuned for more of the never ending-seen too many houses-don't want to be homeless- house hunting journey!



No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...