Image Map

Belly Tales {6 months}

 Well, six months came and went super fast....almost as fast as my little guy started crawling! He officially started before he hit the 6 month mark and hasn't stopped since. I managed to get him to do some photos a week or so ago...

Can you say blurry...almost every single one. He wouldn't sit still for any length of time!
This is what most of his photos looked like. I snapped a few as he was crawling right at me! 
If I was goofy enough I managed a laugh, but mostly I think he was wondering how he ended up with me for a mother.
"what is wrong with this lady..."
His eyes say it all. 

Hopefully the next session goes better, so you won't have to suffer through blurry baby photos again...

Halfway to one!

No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...