Image Map

Simple Spring Flowers

I'm having a hard time believing it is spring here in North Idaho.
While there are a few crocuses and some other bulbs making an appearance, its too nasty out to enjoy them. It was spitting snow yesterday morning for goodness sake!

So exactly, what does a girl have to do around here for a little bit of sunshine?


I spied an inexpensive solution -at the grocery store of all places! 
I picked up single bunch of daffodils for $1.00! I probably would've grabbed some more, but I didn't know what I was doing with them at first.
I ended up bringing them home and sticking them haphazardly in my vintage milk bottles...so simple and chic.
After looking like this for about 3 days, my patience was finally rewarded! Just what I needed! A bright pop of yellow on a rainy day! 
Notice that big blank wall in the background... that's because I moved some things around.  Now to figure out what to do in its place!

Perhaps, some paint like this, for starters.

Martha Stewart- Ash Bark

2 comments :

  1. So pretty! $1 for all those flowers? What a deal! :)

    ~Chelsea @ Married Filing Jointly

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute!! I love the bottles they are in & the burlap table runner too!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...