Image Map

Farm Life {part 2} + Photoshoot

As you know from Part 1, my sister took some fabulous pictures from our trip to southern Idaho...
Some great shots of my kids...






She even got a few of me in an impromptu photo session with this totally good looking hunk...

I know what you are probably thinking, "have I seen her in a magazine before or maybe Top Model?"
Sorry to disappoint you all, but I am NOT a model nor would I ever claim to be...just in case it wasn't totally obvious...




I must say tho, for being four months post baby (and considering I'm in the weird "nothing fits quite right and my boobs feel huge" stage) I think I look darn cute...course maybe anything looks good when put next to an old Ford pick up?

My most favorite pics of the whole trip are these ones she got of my grandpa with my kids...
Thanks sis for all these awesome pics! Love you!!



2 comments :

  1. You look great!!! AWESOME Pics!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love how our photo shoot turned out! You look incredible!! i also love the pics of the kiddos with Grandpa!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...